Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY FIRST OFFICIAL WEDDING!

Since the only weddings I've photographed so far have been one's that I was actually a PART of this was really an exciting adventure for me. I teamed up with my friend Melinda so that we could be sure to find some good shots for the happy couple.
The bell at the top of this stairway was rung to announce the arrival of the newlyweds before the dinner. I love the intricate designs carved on the wood banister.
Anxiously awaiting her big moment.

Watercolor filter creates a "painting".
Preparations:

I put the before pictures in Black and white so that the colors of the wedding itself would be more dramatic in comparison.

2 comments:

  1. I'm INSANELY jealous. I feel like you got some AWESOME shots that I just didn't. And I love your program that can perfect the pictures so nicely! I'd love it if you link me in, like I did to you, putting in: melindastrialphotos.blogspot.com. Thanks for doing this with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the close up of the flowers

    ReplyDelete