Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Wedding

I've been fine tuning my photoshop skills over the last little while to get some new effects without looking overdone. Here's some more of my favorite shots.
Added a soft glow
Added glow with emphasized eyes.
This one I tried to go a little more artistic and bring out the "Unity Candle" that is peeking beetween the happy couple.
Added an antique look to go along with the vintage stairway.
A little burn around the edges to dress it up and make them glow- not like they needed help.
Added a little sharpening and brightened the background so you could see the bell ringer. I love this picture and it was tough to get because of the lighting. One day soon I hope to get a new slave flash so that I can brighten things up more for shots like this one.

I'm almost finished working my way through these pictures and widdling down my 1500 to a more manageable amount for the bride. I hope she likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment