Sunday, July 26, 2009

Break a Leg!

I got to be the band photographer for my little brother's final concert before moving away. The band was A-MA-ZING. I know I might be a little biased but my little bro is DANG cool! I can't believe we're related. Lead Guitar
Lead Vocal

The band with thier groupies.
And my brother- the STAR of the show. He was Awesome!
Photographically, this was a bit of a challenge. I really wish I had my 50mm lense with me but I was making do with what I had and I was actually pretty excited with what I got. The first shot is straight out of the camera and the following two only needed a few small adjustments because of the low lighting situation. It was pretty dark and I was trying not to use my flash so that I wouldn't disturb the band too much, plus it maintained the atmosphere of the colored lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment